Tile is a popular beautiful flooring option that many homeowners love for high-traffic areas that are susceptible to dirt, moisture or humidity. A properly installed tile floor is meant to last. To ensure a proper install, Floorscapes knows that the tile floor installation process requires our tile floor installers to prepare your subfloor. Our team of professionals knows this is important because it prevents water damage and ensures a long-lasting floor.
Preparing your subfloor might include using a cement board or a tile backer base. The use of the room for the installation will determine which one preparation should be used. Our tile installation crew will take the time to consult with you on the right type of flooring for the specific area of your home. And will ensure you have all the necessary materials for proper and successful installation.
While tile flooring can be tricky or difficult to install, especially if installing a perplex pattern or using tiles with unique edging, you can count on our professional tile installers! Floorscapes is a reliable and efficient tile floor contractor that will get the job installed, laid, set or placed correctly, and promptly the first time.
One misplaced tile will set back the entire project. Our tile floor installers take pride in their attention to detail and consistently excellent customer service.
Tile installs require mortars, adhesives, caulk, epoxy, and grout which all can dry out quickly which is why hiring a contractor with organization skills is a must. You can count on your Floorscapes tile installation crew to acquires the skills, knowledge, experience and organizational skills needed for your flooring project. Our flooring contractors will cut, prepare, and stack tiles in a coordinating system for a prompt install.
Floor tile is by far the easiest flooring to clean and maintain especially in areas with high-foot-traffic and moisture, like your kitchen, bathroom, mudroom, or a laundry room.
Reasons to consider tile floors:
- Cost-Effective – Tile’s longevity pays for itself.
- Variety – Endless possibilities of designs, style, size and colors.
- Low Maintenance – Apply a sealer every couple of years.
- Easy to clean – Simply sweep and spot clean and mop when needed.
- Versatile – Works well with many areas of the home.
- Durable – High endurance with a long life span.
- Easily Repaired – Although durable accidents do happen. Keep some extra tiles stored just in case you would need a repair, the good news is if this should occur you can spot repair the tiles damaged.